About The Company Founder
After obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Silesian University of Technology in Poland, Piotr moved to the UK to pursue further education at Bradford University. Later, at the University of Sheffield, he was awarded a Master of Science degree in Structural Engineering. Having practiced structural engineering for several years in various companies in the UK and Switzerland, at the end of 2010 Piotr set sail for New Zealand.
Some notable projects Piotr has worked on as a design or project engineer over a 15-year period include:
- Road and pedestrian bridges in Poland.
- Piotr’s footbridge in Krakow City, Poland was awarded 2nd prize in the ‘Young Members’ Competition – Design Communication Award 2008’, organised jointly by the Institution of Structural Engineers and the Concrete Centre.
- Mid-rise residential apartments in the UK.
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub in NYC, USA ($4B).
- The Colosseum – the largest at the time (137,000 m2) shopping mall in Bucharest, Romania.
- Various industrial structures at PT Inco nickel mine in Soroako, Indonesia.